Then you’ve come to the right place as we have many softener sizes and options to deal with almost any commercial water treatment need in Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio areas.
Our philosophy for helping you improve your water is centered around 3 ideas…
A fair price
A solution that works for you
Service after the sale
A Fair Price:
American Aqua works directly with the manufacturer to spec out equipment that will best meet your needs so we can offer exceptional value.
A Solution that Works for You:
Every solution is unique and that’s how we approach it. We look at your individual water characteristics, plumbing, flow rates, water usage, budget and maintenance requirements and provide you with the solution to meet YOUR needs.
Service After the Sale:
We can appreciate that your ultimate goal is to save time and money.
- You need less build-up on your appliances…
- You need less soap usage in your cleaning…
- You need longer lasting linens…
- You need increased life out of your boiler…
- If your water softener stops performing, you need it fixed quickly and at a fair price!
Whether your water changes, needs change, or something happens, you need to get up and running right away. We’ve been serving the Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio areas since 1975 and we’ll be a phone call away to get you fixed up just as soon as we can.
If you need softened or improved water at your business, we’d love the opportunity to be of service, so please use the contact form to let us know what we can do for you.
Here’s a partial list of the industries we serve:
- Car Washes & Truck Washes
- Hotels, Motels & Resorts
- Restaurants & Breweries
- Manufacturing Facilities of all kinds
- BottleLess Water Coolers for Retail
- Printing & Graphics
- Surgery Centers & Hospitals
- Scientific & Testing Laboratories
- Colleges & Universities
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Prisons & Correctional Facilities
- Nursing Homes & Assisted Living
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Spa, Fitness, & Health Clubs