If you have any of the following problems…
- Mineral stains on drinking glasses
- Soap scum in your tub or shower glass
- Rings around the toilet and tub
- White residue stuck all over your faucets and fixtures
- Poorly functioning water heater
- Dry, itchy skin and flat, dull hair
- Dingy laundry
- Water that smells & tastes like a swimming pool
American Aqua has a solution.
We know that the main water problems in Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio areas are hard water and high chlorine content. That is why so many customers have chosen our American Aqua WATER REFINING SYSTEM® which not only cleans and conditions your household water supply, but will remove the smell and taste of chlorine throughout your home.
The first step is to call us or fill out the contact form on the right to get your FREE in-home water test, so we can explain the results and recommend the perfect system for your family and home.
Here are some answers to the most common questions we encounter:
- What benefits does a softening or refining system provide?
- Why should I do business with American Aqua and what makes American Aqua different?
- Why should I contact American Aqua now?
What benefits does a softening or refining system provide?When my husband and I built our home, we were so excited to turn the water from our well on and move in! Much to our dismay, within days all our brand new faucets and fixtures had hardness buildup and our glasses and dishes had hard water spots all over them. I quickly learned that water is the lifeblood of your home, just as it is for your body, and if we wanted to keep our home protected, we needed to get a water softener. Since then, we’ve enjoyed our soft water and the many benefits it provides. We found that our softener paid for itself in a very short period of time:
- A study by the Batelle Institute revealed a water softener reduces soap usage up to 75%! When your water is soft, you use much less soap and fewer cleaning products.
- We knew our plumbing was protected. Hard water deposits can build up in your pipes over time, clogging them and decreasing water flow and pressure. Soft water doesn’t have these hard minerals so pipes stay clean and deposit free.
- Your hot water heater or tank-less heating system will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you don’t have deposits in your hot water heater, it will co st less to heat the water that your family does use (studies conducted at the University of New Mexico indicate this number to be between 21.7% and 29.6%). At the end of a year, these savings can really add up.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your dishwasher, coffee pot, your humidifier, or your hot tub, soft water inhibits a build-up of minerals and adds life to these products. We stopped having to buy a new coffee pot every year!
We also found that our soft water had a wonderful impact on our skin and hair, AND our baby’s eczema:
- No more soap build-up on your skin & hair. Skin stays softer and healthier when its natural oils are allowed to remain and aren’t covered by a mineral build-up.
- Our clothes last longer and remain brighter. The reason is that normal water leaves mineral particles in the weave of most fabrics. This causes them to look dull and dingy.
- Our washing machine will last longer, too, because it won’t be subject to a build-up of minerals and deposits.
- Saves me time scrubbing floors and tile. I no longer have the film and soap scum that hard water creates. Actually, all cleaning, from toilets to bathtubs to dishes and floors takes less time and effort.
Why should I do business with American Aqua and what makes American Aqua different?It’s true, there are a ton of water treatment companies out there all claiming they’re the best. From brand-name to a mom and pop store run out of their garage, how in the world do you know what company and what system will be the right fit for you? We can give you many reasons like:
- Products are made here in the United States in Minnesota.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business including Lifetime Warranties.
- The only water treatment with a Dare to Compare Guarantee.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your water.
Why should I contact American Aqua now?
Well, we don’t actually have an “Act Now and Save!” special offer to dangle in front of you. Some businesses prefer to mark up their prices so they can offer you a discount so you will contact them right away before the deal expires.
We think those marketing gimmicks are kind of silly… We know most people prefer straight answers from a reputable company that provides great service and top-notch equipment at a fair price.
The real reason to contact us now is because you don’t want to waste another Saturday stuck inside scrubbing soap scum off your showers and cleaning spots off of your fixtures.
So if you’d prefer to spend this Saturday actually enjoying the weekend, then just fill out the form on the right.