A Whole House Water Softener, Conditioner and Filter System in OneThere are a ton of water treatment companies claiming they’re the best however here are a few reasons we have over 50 positive reviews (and no negatives) on sites like Google+ and Angie’s List:
- Products are Made in the USA.
- Local, family-owned and operated for since 1955. We live in the community and truly care about our customers.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business including Lifetime Warranties.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your water.
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Just like your television, your EcoWater Softener even comes with a remote control.
This HydroLink™ Technology is a patented, FCC compliant, two-way communication network connection between the system and a remote.
In other words, you can control your system from anywhere in the house.
Fill out the form below to learn more about the benefits of EcoWater Water Conditioners or for a Free In-Home Water Test & Evaluation.
This provider supplies us with drinking water for the office on a bi-monthly basis. Their staff is very friendly and attentive. They return calls promptly and John who delivers the water is very friendly and helpful. Our previous water supplier was not client friendly which prompted us to look elsewhere and we are very pleased with Americn Aqua and highly recommend them.
Tested water and recommended system based on water quality. Representative recommended softener only and explained that we probably did not need a reverse osmosis filter system unless we really wanted one. Quoted fair price with no attempt to upsell. System delivered on time and installer was neat and professional. They do offer competitively priced salt delivery, but I did not want to wrestle 80 lb bags of salt into the unit.
Wow. I just had my first water softener installed in my first house. These guys were amazing. When I first called I mentioned my dad suggested them and I gave his name. The woman on the phone answered with a happy "Oh yeah! We know him!" I could hear the smile in her voice...
I never had questions unanswered and what they couldn't do they showed me, making sure I saw close up each step of what was needed, where it came from, and where it was going. Fantastic, when I call in someone else I'm going to know exactly what is needed and what isn't. I'm ready if someone tries to tell me extra stuff. ...You would think this is the local mom and pop place they are so personable. I can't suggest them enough. My softener was more than I expected, but they explained why and I agreed since I had been harboring concerns about it in the first place. And I'd never bought one before so it really wasn't a surprised that my guess in the dark was wrong. Never look at the cheapest and assume it's going to do everything you need. LOL! Water here is just stupidly full of stuff. I'm happy about everything.
This was our scheduled monthly delivery of American Aqua product. As always delivered with a very knowledgeable, friendly service representative. Our company has relied on American Aqua for well over a year to provide our locations with water coolers and bottled water. Recently we shopped around as it was time for contract renewals we were less than happy with what we were quoted.....Based on pricing, customer service and satisfaction we would not go anywhere else! American Aqua is the BEST! As always a very smooth, friendly delivery from a great company!
They brought me salt and fixed a valve on the water softener. They are very nice, polite, and area great company.