No matter what your Water Problems may be, we can help.
But, first we need to Test your Water…
Buildup on Your Faucets & Fixtures?
10 Things You Can Expect from a FREE Home Water Test from American Aqua:
Give us a call or fill out the form on the right to schedule your FREE in-home water test.Every day you wait is another day potential contaminants are damaging your health and your home.
- We will test your Well or City water for Hardness, Chlorine, and Total Dissolved Solids
- We will provide you with a professional, written analysis
- We will not pressure you into purchasing anything
- We will be honest
- We will schedule the test at a time convenient for you
- We will answer any questions you have about your water test, water quality and what needs to be done to treat it
- If further testing is necessary for well water or problem water applications, we will collect a sample and send it to our certified lab for you, refunding the cost of the lab test if you purchase an EcoWater System
Rust or Acid Stains?
- Peace of mind, knowing what your family is consuming and the options you have to make your water better
- Understandable and explained results: the worst feeling is to have someone hand you your water test and not have a clue what it means.
- Treatment options: we will let you know how to treat your water if there are contaminants and/or hardness problems
Trust the experts at EcoWater, better yet, trust our customer reviews.