COVID-19 American Aqua Update For Our Customers
To our Valued Clients,
At American Aqua, the health and well-being of our clients has been our top priority for 40 years. In light of continuously-evolving COVID-19 concerns and the ever-increasing emphasis on social distancing, we want to share important information about how American Aqua is following recommended workplace strategies outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health authorities to ensure your water management needs are handled appropriately.
American Aqua remains committed to providing our customers with the best possible water and we are dedicated to protecting you and your property while safeguarding against any interruption in your service by implementing these guidelines:
- Any Customer scheduled for an interior service will be contacted in advance to ensure everyone in your home is healthy and prepared to receive service.
- American Aqua technicians diligently wash their hands as a safety requirement connected with our industry.
- Out of respect for you and your home, our technicians will continue to wear booties over their shoes and nitrile gloves for added protection.
- American Aqua has mandated that any group meetings involving employees, outside vendors and business partners either be rescheduled or conducted remotely as video or conference calls.
- At the completion of our service, we have instructed our technicians to ask for your name, and to enter it on the signature line of the service report as a way to minimize exposure from handling the paperwork, and yet still acknowledge completion of the service.
American Aqua is committed to continuing to provide our customers with healthy and safe water and water treatment products and services, and we thank you for your business in the current environment. Please know we respect our customers’ concerns for their health, and we would do nothing to compromise this. We value your patronage, and will work with you to provide a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
Vice President of Sales and Operations
How can we help you?
Please let us know how we can improve your water.