Get Healthy, Delicious Purified Water Free of Up to 99.9% of Contaminants
American Aqua offers state-of-the-art drinking water systems expertly designed to give you the best water at an affordable price without ever having to buy bottled water again. With a virtually unlimited supply of great-tasting water, you’ll use it for just about everything!
Use Your Water for More than Just Drinking...Wash Produce, Soak Beans, Water Plants, Make Better Coffee, Tea, & Mixed Drinks
With a virtually unlimited supply of refreshing purified water, you no longer have to use tap water for important things like washing fruits & veggies, making soup, water plants, and pets, and of course, making your favorite drinks!With a drinking water system from American Aqua you can give your family, pets, & plants the best so that they can be as healthy as you.Learn More!
American Aqua offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
A drinking water system from American Aqua includes:
- Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information.
- Industry rated 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- Enclosed filters for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- Easy to change filters – plus we can remind you when it’s time and do it for you if you’d like.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
Fill out the form below or call 888-360-4388 for more information & a free quote!
How can we help you?
Please let us know how we can improve your water.
Verified Local Reviews
17:04 20 Mar 23
We got the water softener and RO system from American Aqua - Dylan was the service tech. He was extremely helpful and did a thorough job with the installation. He was flexible and provided us with... all the support required. We highly recommend especially if you stay in Saline, MI.read more
23:32 19 Mar 23
Adam was a Very good, knowledgeable and personable installer. Everything went well and the system is performing as expected. Thanks. R . Witte
18:12 14 Mar 23
First rate service, as usual!!
23:15 10 Mar 23
The service I got from Don was exceptional. He was polite and friendly. Did a great job and very pleased with the work
19:16 03 Mar 23
Great experience with American Aqua and with Don Hanselman. He was very professional, competent, and even suggested cost saving options. I’ve been a satisfied customer for 20 years
17:40 03 Mar 23
Punctual, friendly, efficient, and courteous!
18:30 08 Feb 23
Our entire experience with American Aqua was outstanding. Fair prices and excellent installation. Adam Briggs work was second to none. Beautiful installation you can tell he takes great pride in his... work. Highly recommend. Thank you Adam!read more
21:41 01 Feb 23
100% satisfied. We are new to water softeners and had many questions and concerns. So we scheduled an appt with American Aqua. The customer service rep on the phone was very polite and friendly. She... made us an appt for the next business day! (I was expecting a couple weeks at least.) The technician arrived on time and he too was very friendly. He examined our system, made a few tweaks, tested our water, explained in detail what we as consumers needed to do to maintain the system. He patiently answered all our questions and patiently repeated what we didn't understand the first time around. Then, as a parting gesture of good will, he kindly told us to bring a sample of water to their office if we ever have concerns in the future and they will test it free of charge. An overall great experience. A++ to CJ the technician and to American Aqua. I highly recommend them.read more
13:34 01 Feb 23
Adam is very friendly and helpful, he was able to get everything working for us and showed us what we could do to make sure things are working properly. Thanks!!