Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
The perfect complement to an American Aqua water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an American Aqua RO system you get:
- Three or four-stage water filtration.
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.
Reverse Osmosis Systems:
Here is how a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Purifier works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
American Aqua offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems including the ERO R375, a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and detergents.
Choice of Faucet Styles
Bottled Water Facts
- 38 million plastic bottles go to the dump every year in America
- It takes plastic bottles 700 years to begin composting.
- The price you pay for bottled water is 90% due to the bottle itself.
- To produce a billion plastic bottles, 24 million gallons of oil are needed.
- Not to remind you bottling and shipping water are not energy efficient methods either to supply your water.
- What’s the second most popular beverage in the US? You got it.
Ratings and Certifications
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Rated at 50 psi, 77F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank.
- Product water produced, amount of waste water and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids.
- Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc. a state certified testing laboratory.
Contact Us To Learn More & Get Pricing Information!
Real Local Reviews:
Tested water and recommended system based on water quality. Representative recommended softener only and explained that we probably did not need a reverse osmosis filter system unless we really wanted one. Quoted fair price with no attempt to upsell. System delivered on time and installer was neat and professional. They do offer competitively priced salt delivery, but I did not want to wrestle 80 lb bags of salt into the unit.
They brought me salt and fixed a valve on the water softener. They are very nice, polite, and area great company.
This provider supplies us with drinking water for the office on a bi-monthly basis. Their staff is very friendly and attentive. They return calls promptly and John who delivers the water is very friendly and helpful. Our previous water supplier was not client friendly which prompted us to look elsewhere and we are very pleased with Americn Aqua and highly recommend them.