A Whole House Water Softener, Conditioner and Filter System in OneThere are a ton of water treatment companies claiming they’re the best however here are a few reasons we have over 50 positive reviews (and no negatives) on sites like Google+ and Angie’s List:
- Products are Made in the USA.
- Local, family-owned and operated for since 1955. We live in the community and truly care about our customers.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business including Lifetime Warranties.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your water.
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Tested water and recommended system based on water quality. Representative recommended softener only and explained that we probably did not need a reverse osmosis filter system unless we really wanted one. Quoted fair price with no attempt to upsell. System delivered on time and installer was neat and professional. They do offer competitively priced salt delivery, but I did not want to wrestle 80 lb bags of salt into the unit.
They brought me salt and fixed a valve on the water softener. They are very nice, polite, and area great company.
This provider supplies us with drinking water for the office on a bi-monthly basis. Their staff is very friendly and attentive. They return calls promptly and John who delivers the water is very friendly and helpful. Our previous water supplier was not client friendly which prompted us to look elsewhere and we are very pleased with Americn Aqua and highly recommend them.