A Whole House Water Softener, Conditioner and Filter System in OneThere are a ton of water treatment companies claiming they’re the best however here are a few reasons we have over 50 positive reviews (and no negatives) on sites like Google+ and Angie’s List:
- Products are Made in the USA.
- Local, family-owned and operated for since 1955. We live in the community and truly care about our customers.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business including Lifetime Warranties.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your water.
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Kay Van Orman
16:17 11 Oct 21
Don Hanselman has been great to work with over the years. He installed our new softener in 2013 when our aging one failed. Since then he has done routine maintenance. Recently we experienced a... problem with brine water after regeneration. He was able to diagnose the issue. He found a little piece of plastic in the softener valve. He was suspect that it could have broken off the propeller of the well pump. The well pump was 33 years old. While the pump was working well, the well company agreed that it was a part coming from the propeller. Not only the Don diagnose and fix the issue with the water softener but he help save us from unexpectedly losing our water supply when the pump would have eventually failed. Don is personable and professional. He it's always willing to answer questions about the softener and water quality.read more
18:40 22 Jul 21
Very impressed with our new American Aqua reverse osmosis system. It is a relief to know we will be drinking safe and clean water. Adam, the R.O installer, was very professional with respect to his... technical expertise and his customer interactions. He is an excellent representative for American Aqua.read more
19:42 29 May 21
American Aqua has taken care of our well water for 14 years with their softener and iron curtain (iron removal system). They have have also been delivering bottled drinking water and salt to our... home. The service has always been efficient and polite and our water is great....highly recommend.read more
18:14 27 May 21
13:12 13 May 21
I cannot say enough about the quality of the service and the product. Adam and CJ are the best! They’re knowledgeable, efficient and courteous...and always smiling. It is a relief to know we are... drinking cleaner and better tasting water.read more
14:59 12 May 21
Thrilled to be drinking clean, safe and great tasting water with our new AQ reverse osmosis alkaline filter system under the sink. We are saving big $ with their monthly Gold Membership compared to... bottle water delivery and expensive filters for our Brita. And the yearly filter swap outs are free! Adam and Sean did a great job installing the system and explaining how it worked. THANK YOU!!!read more
20:44 25 Mar 21
Great company with great people!
22:17 22 Mar 21
Dylan was my installer and he was fabulous! He replace a iron remover for me. He was very pleasant and was very careful of my carpet, stairwell that was carpeted, etc. Definately well trained and... accomplished!read more
00:26 15 Feb 21
We have well water at the house we just purchased and it smelled and tasted bad. There was already a water softener system in place. American aqua came out and tested the water and helped us figure... out the best solution. We ended up adding an iron filter and that did the trick. CJ came out twice, first to test the water and for a second appointment to install the filter. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He always wore a mask and gave plenty of space while working in our home.read more