Reduce The Effects of Hard Water With an EcoWater Southern California Water Softener & Refiner!
Enjoy soft water, longer lasting appliances, silkier hair & skin, and softer laundry. All this with local, reliable service, excellent warranties, and products made in the USA.
An affordable whole home water system from American Aqua provides:
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevention of scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- Reduced hot water heating costs nearly 30% According to the University of New Mexico.
- Soft water so you can use up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Spotless silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Peace of Mind being tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Softer Skin & Hair
Clean Less, Live More
Extend Appliance Life
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
1. Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances
2. Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too
3. Your skin and hair is dry and dull
4. Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
5. Your brights have lost their luster
6. Your drinking glasses & stemware has spots on it – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Wireless Water Monitoring System – HydroLink
Control & monitor your water treatment systems at the touch of a button and enjoy better water at maximum efficiency. You’ll save money & time! Many water softener and treatment systems are hidden away and overlooked in a basement, garage, utility room, or under a sink.
EcoWater’s advanced HydroLink® technology puts information at your fingertips that makes it possible to communicate with your water treatment systems so you can potentially extend the life of your appliances.
Additionally, HydroLink Plus® can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater Pro, who will monitor the system and provide convenient maintenance and service as needed.
The EcoWater HydroLink Plus® system gives you the power to monitor your water usage, let’s you know when to add salt and gives you peace of mind when traveling. You can access your system from virtually anywhere and receive on-demand alerts via email, text through our convenient app or by connecting to the secure website.
Tested water and recommended system based on water quality. Representative recommended softener only and explained that we probably did not need a reverse osmosis filter system unless we really wanted one. Quoted fair price with no attempt to upsell. System delivered on time and installer was neat and professional. They do offer competitively priced salt delivery, but I did not want to wrestle 80 lb bags of salt into the unit.
They brought me salt and fixed a valve on the water softener. They are very nice, polite, and area great company.
This provider supplies us with drinking water for the office on a bi-monthly basis. Their staff is very friendly and attentive. They return calls promptly and John who delivers the water is very friendly and helpful. Our previous water supplier was not client friendly which prompted us to look elsewhere and we are very pleased with Americn Aqua and highly recommend them.