- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Why should I do business with American Aqua?It’s true, there are a ton of water treatment companies out there all claiming they’re the best. From brand-name to a mom and pop store run out of their garage, how in the world do you know what company and what system will be the right fit for you? We can give you many reasons like:
- Products are Made in the United States.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business including Lifetime Warranties.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your water.
- Multiple softener brands including Hellenbrand Water Softeners so you can web sure we’re recommending the best equipment for you. Other companies with only a single option will recommend their brand whether or not it’s the best solution for your situation.
Schedule Your Free Water Test Here!
Real Local Reviews:
They brought me salt and fixed a valve on the water softener. They are very nice, polite, and area great company.
Tested water and recommended system based on water quality. Representative recommended softener only and explained that we probably did not need a reverse osmosis filter system unless we really wanted one. Quoted fair price with no attempt to upsell. System delivered on time and installer was neat and professional. They do offer competitively priced salt delivery, but I did not want to wrestle 80 lb bags of salt into the unit.
Wow. I just had my first water softener installed in my first house. These guys were amazing. When I first called I mentioned my dad suggested them and I gave his name. The woman on the phone answered with a happy "Oh yeah! We know him!" I could hear the smile in her voice...
I never had questions unanswered and what they couldn't do they showed me, making sure I saw close up each step of what was needed, where it came from, and where it was going. Fantastic, when I call in someone else I'm going to know exactly what is needed and what isn't. I'm ready if someone tries to tell me extra stuff. ...You would think this is the local mom and pop place they are so personable. I can't suggest them enough. My softener was more than I expected, but they explained why and I agreed since I had been harboring concerns about it in the first place. And I'd never bought one before so it really wasn't a surprised that my guess in the dark was wrong. Never look at the cheapest and assume it's going to do everything you need. LOL! Water here is just stupidly full of stuff. I'm happy about everything.