Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems in Howell, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Brighton, & Adrian Michigan
Improve Your Drinking Water With A Reverse Osmosis System from American Aqua
With an American Aqua RO system you get:
- Three or four-stage water filtration.
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.
- Bottle-quality water at your tap.
Reverse Osmosis Systems:
Here is how a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Purifier works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
American Aqua offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.
Bottled Water Facts
- 38 million plastic bottles go to the dump every year in America
- It takes plastic bottles 700 years to begin composting.
- The price you pay for bottled water is 90% due to the bottle itself.
- To produce a billion plastic bottles, 24 million gallons of oil are needed.
- Not to remind you bottling and shipping water are not energy efficient methods either to supply your water.
- What’s the second most popular beverage in the US? You got it.
Ratings and Certifications
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Rated at 50 psi, 77F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank.
- Product water produced, amount of waste water and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids.
- Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc. a state certified testing laboratory.
Verified Local Reviews
20:44 25 Mar 21
Great company with great people!
22:17 22 Mar 21
Dylan was my installer and he was fabulous! He replace a iron remover for me. He was very pleasant and was very careful of my carpet, stairwell that was carpeted, etc. Definately well trained and... accomplished!read more
00:26 15 Feb 21
We have well water at the house we just purchased and it smelled and tasted bad. There was already a water softener system in place. American aqua came out and tested the water and helped us figure... out the best solution. We ended up adding an iron filter and that did the trick. CJ came out twice, first to test the water and for a second appointment to install the filter. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He always wore a mask and gave plenty of space while working in our home.read more
20:00 05 Feb 21
13:25 02 Feb 21
I have water softener salt delivered to my house by American Aqua. They are prompt and dependable. Price is also reasonable
20:10 01 Nov 20
Adam was very knowledgeable and took the time needed to recommend solutions to treat our well water, he also offered multiple choices of equipment at different price point to get us as close as... possible to our budget, the planning and the actual installation went very smooth. I highly recommend this company.read more
David & Tracy McManama
11:27 22 Aug 20
We needed a new iron curtain and water softener. Adam talked to me about the options, and took the time to explain what we really needed. He saved us money and hassle. A few weeks later, Adam did the... installation. It was done quickly with no mess. Highly recommend them.read more
15:53 25 Jun 20
UPDATE - June 25 -After we posted the rating (below) we received a phone call the next day and we discussed the situation. They were great! They returned the money and any monies spent for the... part that didn't fix the problem. In addition, they came and picked up the water softener I replaced.To me that is going over and above. I recommend them 100%. We all make mistakes, but I judge a company with what they do after that mistake as the true measure of a company.We moved into a house with a Whirlpool water softener. After a year it didn't work well so I called around to see who might be able to fix it. They said they did but it would take a week to get someone over. No problem. The technician arrived and said he had been in the business for over 30 years and could fix ANYTHING.When he looked at it he said it needed a new part and I could order it on-line for $40 or $50. I asked him to help me and he said they didn't order anything. I was left on my own to try and figure out what exact part. He said he wouldn't charge me because he didn't do anything. He said we might need a new water softener and it would be around $2,000. He claimed that he had many customers on our street and many of them had iron filters, too. He said there are other ones you can order on line but good luck finding someone to install them.I explained that I had been in the business for 19 years - I just didn't know anything about the Whirlpool brand. He explained that Eco Water (major manufacturer) built them and they were an Eco dealer, too. That convinced me he could fix it.Great! I ordered the correct part, I thought, for $139 and called them back to put it in. Again, several days wait. No problem I felt that he could fix it. He came out, put in the part, and crickets. Same issues as before. To this he said, "I have no idea what is wrong". Maybe a harness. He looked in the truck and he had a harness that would fit - still nothing. He suggested I order one of those for $25 or $30.Then he gave me the bill of $109. I now have $238 into this machine that still isn't working. I did exactly what he said to do. AGain, his comment, "I have no idea what to do". Same comment from a guy who said, "I can fix anything".I wasn't about to invest $2,000 more because I thought we'd be in the house only 3 more years. We have another home in Florida.I took my water to another company to get tested. 23 gpg with 1 ppm of iron. We NEVER installed an iron filter for 1 ppm iron. But, again, I only did the business for 19 years.I'll never do business with them again. I ordered the exact same model that I had for $550. I got the old one out myself and I'm sure I can reinstall the exact same model.Great lesson. I'll never call American Aqua again.read more
14:03 22 Jun 20
CJM was knowledgeable, Professional and courteous.